How could the number 1 lead to your entrepreneurial success? Easy.
You may not know this, or you do – but the brain can only focus on one thing at a time. So the idea of multi tasking is a bunch of hogwash.
I know of an author – Jake Tapper who recently published a book and was asked “Where do you find the time to write a book with every thing else you do?” Jake replied “Every morning I focus 15 minutes of time to write paragraphs for my book. You can get a lot done in 15 minutes and then I have a book”.
And this is so true. If you focus on just ONE thing for a select period of time you’ll get it doneClick to tweet
I can tell you from personal experience the number is – 1.
There are so many books on how to multitask – we bought into it as a society. Realistically we really only do one thing at a time.
This is where the magic comes in by reducing all those “things” eating up precious time in our lives.
All those blogs we maintain and feel scattered, right?
All the social media posts we sprinkle around to get our message out
All those items on our “to do” list to get done (Do we get them done?)
All those non-stop random thoughts running around in our head that have the power (if we allow it) to paralyze us from completing anything
When the basic, simple fact is – we can only do one thing at a time … doesn’t matter how many things you have in front of you. You can only do one at a time.
And that ONE thing translates into focus.
Ask the question : “What’s the one thing I can do now”
Focus on the one thing at a time – everything else is a distraction
And how often are we distracted?
There’s an element here that also needs to be acknowledged. The use of time!
Life is fleeting. Thousands of moments slip through our lives and very often never captured – unless you write a book or keep a diary. Otherwise they become memories.
Because we have so MANY distractions, focusing on that ONE thing, giving IT devoted time it needs to blossom, will bring it to fruition, and will turn it into a focused, achieved success. So …
- Focus on one blog and make it extraordinary
- Become an expert on ONE social media platform
- Focus daily, one action at a time on the dream you want to accomplish
- Learn how to control your thoughts and emotions so you can focus on reality
- Read the book “One Thing” to feed your brain and gain personal insights
Avoiding the distractions, and everyone knows what they are, I’m sure you do – that which keeps you from completing what you really want in life, yes?
It can be done. As far as time and fleeting moments go …
- Discover how much time you waste being distracted by using a timer.
- Keep a success journal to capture memorable moments and keeps the “history” of you alive through the years
- Create a success journal to keep track of what you actually achieve (distractions only waste time). The journal never lies unless you record things that have not happened
Like The Artwork?
Get the Etsy Image File and Create