Learning Curve Assistance Basic Plan
Suppose you’re someone who already has a blog or wants to start one and you need basic information about blogging. You need a quick answer and you REALLY want to speak to a human being about your question. It could be “How do I …… ” or “What’s the best way to do ……”.
Having access to an experienced blogger can save you time and money. Many bloggers when starting out spend lots of money, waste a lot of time trying to figure things out. Doing it al yourself can be misguided, misleading, and frustrating.
If you’re just starting out, here are some beginner tips, for starters, and also take a look at this post.
- Avoid spending hours researching online for blogging advice, you’ll go crazy! Why? Because there are many, varied opinions
- SEO questions? Follow Neil Patel.
- Sit down and really look into why you want a blog in the first place? What is its purpose? Have an idea of what you want to accomplish
- You don’t need to have several blogs, just one
- Always use your name as your brand
- Use YOUR name as your domain. Your interests may change, but you will always be you
- Blogging is a never ending process, be committed and have patience
You see, advice as this comes from experience, So you want to be able to talk to someone who knows.
The Learning Curve Assistance program gives you an opportunity to get your immediate questions answered with solutions.
It consists of:
- 3 email contacts per month
- Q & A on blogging interests and direction
- Quick response
- Direct contact
- As you need it
- One Google Hangout per month
3 Emails per month, one Google Hangout, $25.00 per month.
This Basic Plan is a great way to get started in blogging.
So, In the mean time, Get on the mailing list, submit the Learning Curve Basic Plan fee, and we’ll connect! Looking forward to it.
Your Coach, Lesly Federici